Saturday, February 16, 2013
I have also started uploading more and more videos as of late. I'm going to try to get at least 1 video up a day but I am not sure how long I will be able to do it. Thanks for watching!
I am still going to school but its getting tougher and tougher because I am taking tougher and tougher classes. They are quite fun though! ^_^
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Also, time for rant time! First let me start off by saying, for those of you who do not know, I work with mentally and physically handicapped people. They are great people and are almost always ina good mood. But there are times when people treat them badly for no reason. When assisting my clients I always disclose to store employees and such that the people with me are handicapped so they know what to expect. My clients know this and appreciate it. However, I was with one of my clients today. We went into a store to buy an item with my client. When I disclosed that my client had a mental disability the shop owner refused to assist my client with the purchase. Now, my clients are high-function but are considered mentally handicapped. They are able to purchase items on their own and do business on their own. This shop owner refused to do business point blank. Even when I offered to do such business the shop owner said, and I quote, "I don't associate with those that associate themselves with dirty people". Really? Ugh!
Also, this mouse is awesome! Looks really unique! Anyone know if the mouse is good?
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
1) Research - Much more research projects. About half way through the game I found that I pretty much had researched everything I could. I would love to see some research projects that allow you to call in things such as air strikes perhaps upgrades for the gun themselves.
2) Customization - Yeah, there's a lot but I want more. I want to be able to change the color of my lasers and my psychic powers.
3) More Random Levels - The levels get repetitive fast. Very fast. I want to see more different levels. There are only like 3 levels where you are actually inside places from the start. I'd love to see like ancient ruins to explore that are part of the alien Earth base.
4) More Equipment - There is one type of rockets I found. One. Yup, only one single rocket. Why? I have tons of plasma and laser weapons but one rocket. WHY?! Seriously. Why not have a rocket that shoots a huge laser beam. Or perhaps a cannon that shoots out a cannonball that knocks an enemy down for one turn.
5) More Types of Aliens - There are a few types I want to see: sniper, close weak melee aliens, super fast scout aliens, etc. I want to see a bunch of awesome aliens. Of course that means more of a challenge but I wouldn't mind one bit.
6) More Psychic Powers - There are three skills you can get for the psychic skill tree. There are I believe 7 you can get for your normal class. I'd love to see the same amount. Like the reflect skill the Ethereals use.
7) More Skills in General - I want passive skills and want more choices for skills. Perhaps 3 or 4 skills I have to choose one of. Simple enough.
8) Level Editor - I'd love to see a level editor to play against other people and to share with other people.
9) Online War - What I mean by this is I would like to see an online war going on. The first time you play you must choose either the aliens or the humans or maybe even perhaps a few new races. Every week you can change the race once. Each race has differences. Something similar to Chrome Hounds online.
10) More Races - I'd love to join a battle in single or multiplayer and see the Ethereals fighting against another race. Would LOVE to see the universe interacting with each other.
Monday, October 1, 2012
Monday, July 23, 2012
Thursday, June 21, 2012
1) Taking the summer off from school since I have successfully gotten my AA! My goal for the summer is to finish a complete Let's Play of American McGee's Alice: Madness returns, which can be found and watched here.
2) I pre-ordered Guild Wars 2 which should be coming out on the 26th of June (unless they push it back). Many more videos to come regarding that!
3) I received $100 free in Google Advertising which I am hoping directs more people to this site. If you are new then hello!
4) Did anyone see the Once Upon a Time finale? CRAZY!
5) After I finish the Let's Play of Alice I will hopefully start working on making the game on RPG Maker VX Ace. I got a version on my computer right now but I know that some people are having trouble using random games I have made on other computers. If that happens let me know!
6) I am using Steam more and more lately and will be giving away prizes! Hopefully I can at least do a prize of a game once a month but we shall see!
That's it for now! More updates later!
Monday, March 26, 2012
Who else here has a bad case of the Monday's? I know I do. Also, for all of you who don't know, Rpg Maker VX Ace is out now. I'm hoping to get it when I have money but the last couple weeks have been quite brutal. I totaled my car in an accident, school is picking up and getting tougher, etc and to top it off, people that I have trusted my entire life have turned and backstabbed me. No big deal, I'll live. I will make it through.